PRIVACY INFORMATION NOTICE
Users’ personal data are used by SIENA BIKE SHOP SAS di Cena Massimiliano & C., the Data Controller responsible for the processing, pursuant to the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
- We would like to inform you that data will be processed with the aid of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations connected to commercial relations;
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations;
- Customer master data;
- Processing, printing, enveloping and sending invoices;
- Customer management;
- Supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices);
- Contractual relationships with customers / suppliers;
- Payment acceptance service;
- Electronic payment instruments (credit cards and electronic money debit);
- Sale by telematic or radio-television sal
- The provision of data is mandatory for anything required by legal and contractual obligations and, therefore, refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed can only be communicated for the purposes specified above to the following categories of data subjects:
- Authorised persons.
- Mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to fulfil the commercial and accounting commitment
Any data belonging to persons who do not buy or use products/services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately deleted or
processed anonymously, unless their retention is otherwise justified, provided the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market
research activity has been validly acquired.
The data retention period is: Data will be processed for as long as necessary to pursue the
current commercial relationship and for the next ten years from their acquisition date.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, the interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- To know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communications;
- To have information about the criteria, the methods, and the purposes of the processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for achieving the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- Right of revocation;
- Right to data portability;
- In cases of consent-based processing, to receive from a data processor the personal data provided to the Data Controller in a structured and readable form, in a format commonly available on electronic devices;
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controll
- The Data Controller of your personal data is SIENA BIKE SHOP SAS di Cena Massimiliano & C., iva 01377690522, c.f. 01377690522, firstname.lastname@example.org, +39 0577 288569, +39
334 168 6456.
Information on Cookies
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the users’ computer when they access a website with the purpose of providing information every time said users return to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. The web server uses the cookie to send information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way
the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, users may also receive on their terminal cookies from different sites (“third party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them. Depending on their duration, they can be classified as session cookies (i.e. temporary ones that are automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) or persistent cookies (i.e. remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Certain cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing
specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow website browsing and the use of all website features. The use of technical
cookies do not require the user’s consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These cookies collect information on the website usage of users, allowing to improve its operation. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow us to check the recurrent use patterns of a website, and help us to understand every difficulty that the user encounters when using the website.
Other cookies that can be used instead to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also
for the purpose of sending advertising for targeted and personalised services. In this case, we refer to profiling cookies. Before using these cookies, users must grant their free and informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
It can also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to
web pages of other domains, which reside on servers other than on which the requested page is
located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than this website. In these cases, we refer to so-called third-party cookies, which are usually
used for profiling purposes. Before using these cookies, users must grant their free and informed
Types of cookies used on our site
Cookies installed on https://www.sienabikeshop.it/ perform mainly technical tasks including constant
The site also allows the submission of the following third-party cookies. Please be advised that these cookies are not our own. Should you require further details, click on the corresponding
links to access information and the third-party consent form.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, we use third-party cookies from Google Analytics as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool.
Please be advised that these cookies are not our own. Should you require further details, review
the information provided by Google in this respect.
The website pages contain widgets and buttons for sharing to Facebook and Google Plus, which allow users to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with
our channels. Please be advised that these cookies are not our own, but are created by
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content. By visiting a page containing a video, or
clicking to view the video, YouTube may install the corresponding cookies. Please be advised that these cookies are not our own. Should you require further details, please visit the information page of Google.
The website could use the Facebook ADS programs managed by Facebook Inc., Google AdWords and Google Remarketing technology, managed by Google Inc. The conversion tracking function
Management of cookies
Users can manage their own cookie preferences through the features available in most browsers, which allow the deletion/removal of cookies (all of them or part thereof), or changing the browser settings to block the submission of cookies or limit their use to specific sites (compared to others).
downloading a specific browser plug-in.
For information about cookies stored on your own terminal and their individual blocking, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices